Unless otherwise indicated, this Web Site and its contents, including but not limited to all text, HTML code, CGI scripts, graphics, button images, and the site design and “look and feel” are the property of emergingfactor.com and its affiliates (“Emerge Media Group Inc.”) and are protected pursuant to U.S. and foreign copyright and trademark laws. By accessing this Web Site, you agree to the following terms and conditions, which govern this Web Site:
- This Web Site and the material on this Web Site may not be modified, copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, uploaded or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior written consent of Emerge Media Group Inc., except that you are permitted to download a copy of any of the materials on this Web Site on a single computer for personal noncommercial use, provided no copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices are removed. No intellectual property or other rights in or to this Web Site or its contents are transferred to you.
- The information on this Web Site is provided solely for illustrative purposes and does not create any business, contractual or employment relationship.
- THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. EMERGE MEDIA GROUP, INC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE AND THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEB SITE. EMERGE MEDIA GROUP, INC ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE ON THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL EMERGE MEDIA GROUP, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF EMERGE MEDIA GROUP, INC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE OR THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEB SITE.
- Emerge Media Group Inc. shall own and shall have the unrestricted right to use, distribute, publish, and otherwise exploit any and all information posted to this Web Site and you hereby waive any claims against Emerge Media Group Inc. for any alleged or actual infringement of any rights, including rights of privacy or publicity, moral rights, or rights of attribution in connection with Emerge Media Group Inc.’s use of such postings. Any posting on this Web Site of material that is threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or that would constitute or encourage conduct that violates any law or infringes any intellectual property, privacy or other right of any third party, or that contains a computer virus or other destructive element or advertising, or constitutes or contains false or misleading statements is expressly prohibited. Emerge Media Group Inc. reserves the right to refuse to post and to remove any posting, in whole or in part, in its sole discretion.
- Emerge Media Group Inc. does not regularly review material posted to this Web Site or material on Web Sites linked to this Web Site. Emerge Media Group Inc. does not necessarily endorse such material and shall have no responsibility for such material.
- Emerge Media Group Inc. reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. Use of this Web Site following any such changes constitutes acceptance of such changes.
- The trademarks, service marks, designs and logos (“Trademarks”) displayed on this Web Site are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Emerge Media Group Inc. and its licensors.